Link page
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:43:59 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,
Due to the release of 8.1 I am currently updating the web page
http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/
which will contain new docuemntation, bug fixes, tips etc. etc.

I have noticed that some folks here created some pages wrt
auto-installation. If you have something which might interest the
general public please let me know and I will link it from the page
above.

The updated page should be up shortly.

Anas

P.S.
For the 8.1, there is an update package which have a file that was
missing on the product CDs. Updates from now on will be available as
usual on our FTP server and via YOU and in
ftp.suse.com/pub/people/nashif

RPMS in ftp.suse.com/pub/people/nashif are not official. I will try to
provide quick fixes there and when fixes accumulate, an update RPM will
be provided via YOU.

--
Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxxx>, SuSE Linux AG
Montreal (Laval), Canada