Link page
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:43:59 +0000 (UTC)
Due to the release of 8.1 I am currently updating the web page
which will contain new docuemntation, bug fixes, tips etc. etc.

I have noticed that some folks here created some pages wrt
auto-installation. If you have something which might interest the
general public please let me know and I will link it from the page

The updated page should be up shortly.

For the 8.1, there is an update package which have a file that was
missing on the product CDs. Updates from now on will be available as
usual on our FTP server and via YOU and in

RPMS in are not official. I will try to
provide quick fixes there and when fixes accumulate, an update RPM will
be provided via YOU.

Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxxx>, SuSE Linux AG
Montreal (Laval), Canada

  • No further messages