Re: [suse-autoinstall] LILO problems (still)
  • From: Marcel Ritter <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:49:15 +0000 (UTC)
Hi again!

I'm starting to get a little mad about this ... so I just have one
more question:

Does *anyone* use the updated package
yast2-module-autoinst-2.5.27-0.noarch.rpm during the installation?

If so I'd be glad to get a working configuration for the <bootloader>
section.

By now I've run about a hundred installs with different settings
for the bootloader - no effect. YaST always takes the "/boot" partition
for the lilo install target and therefore after the first reboot the system
hangs ...

I can't believe I'm the only one using the new packages - at least the
developers should have run some tests with it ... so I'd really like to
get some feedback on this topic. *PLEASE*

Hope someone can help!

Thanx,
Marcel

----
Marcel Ritter
Linux Betreuer
Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen
----
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.