RE: [suse-autoinstall] applying patches
  • From: "Kugelberg, Thorsten" <thorsten.kugelberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:23:41 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

I do not want to criticise your script, but:

No only one little thing,
to have the same sytax as the file on the DVD I just turned
requires="$requires $req" into requires="$req $requires"
and
provides="$provides $prov" into provides="$prov $provides"

Another thing I was wondering about, If there are two entries called
aaa-base, which one is installed? Or are both installed?

Reason for my question:
There is always an entry for the foo.rpm and for foo.src.rpm with the entry
RpmName: foo

Wouldn`t it be better do change 'for pkg in `find $ser -name "*.rpm"`; do' to
something like 'for pkg in `find $ser -name "*.rpm" | grep -v "src.rpm"` to ger rid of the SRCRPMs?
Just thinking...

Regards
Thorsten