Re: [suse-autoinstall] Full stop! - route
  • From: Marcel Ritter <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:03:50 +0000 (UTC)
> Hi again!
>
> Please ignore my last mail (at least the part concerning the route
> problem). I got another machine (with a different setup) and there it
> works fine - so I guess my config file is broken somewhere ...

Ok - got it. Perhaps someone else will run into this later:

I only replaced yast2-config-network in suse/images/root, but I kept the
old package in suse/yast1. This way I never got a default route set.

Only the replacement of suse/yast1/yast2-config-network... with the latest
yast2-config-network-2.5.53-0.noarch.rpm made things work.

Ciao,
Marcel