Re: [opensuse-artwork] pretty things for oSC
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:24:02 -0500
On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 00:20 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya all!

We need pretty things for oSC :D

That includes a logo and a website...

As for inspiration, do a google image search on Prague, look at the venue:
http://www.kczahrada.cz/page/pronajmy
http://imgur.com/a/MGaLO
and on google maps where it is :D

We almost have finished/finalized this, it's a matter of signing the
contract,
then we can announce it. But without a website and a logo a CfP is hard to
do.

I know you're all tired from the awesome work done on the distro artwork
(!), the openSUSE Summit and the materials we're making. But - please?

/Jos

How about if we just take the files from summit.o.o and convert it to
conference.o.o? Would that work? Then it is just a mere change of
content and adaptation of artwork banners. That should greatly
decrease the workload. I think Shayon has done a magnificent job going
through the site to make it lightweight yet functional.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project