Re: [opensuse-artwork] Status of 12.2 artwork
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:56:35 -0600
On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 10:43 -0500, Eugene Trounev wrote:
As far as I know all of those are normally derived from the default
wallpaper in openSUSE, so they are just as straight forward as
resize+cut+save as...

Can we not have the bootsplash screen be the same as the wallpaper? At
least not exactly the same? It gets a bit confusing at times staring
at the screen wondering if we're still booting up or if the desktop is
ready. The bootup and the actual desktop should be ditinctively
different, from a user POV.

Bryen