Re: [opensuse-artwork] On using bitmaps for artwork
On Monday, October 03, 2011 07:16:02 AM Pascal Bleser wrote:
Point made, I hope, and Marcus certainly made a good point as
well, that vector drawing tools such as Inkscape don't work for
every kind of design.

They actually can work, but not in a real time :)

I've seen graphics that is so detailed that no one will tell it is vector
graphics, but I can only imagine how long it takes to create it.

Besides, we are not in the position to dictate formats.
The best we can do is to take idea and convert it in a format that is better
suited for reuse, or just use basic idea and develop something that is
reusable.

--
Regards,
Rajko