Re: [opensuse-artwork] On using bitmaps for artwork
On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 16:47 +0200, Marcus Moeller wrote:
For me, marketing material, should not make use of distro artwork
(branding etc.) and should be free scalable. That's how we did it
e.g.
for the recent conference posters.

This comment concerns me as there's some definite inherent
misconceptions here. However, as time is running short, I would propose
that we make do with what we have and after 12.1 is released and the
artwork team can have a moment to catch its breath, we have a broader
discussion on stuff like this. It's worth clearing up some confusions,
but not at the expense of derailing our current momentum towards 12.1.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team