Re: [opensuse-artwork] Big Picture Idea
  • From: andi robert <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:53:33 -0600
I added you to one of my circles. opensuse artwork. Add me to the
chat, that's always good, and when the day comes we will run a
"Hangout" to have everyone join.

Andy

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:48 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 22/09/2011 23:40, andi robert a écrit :

I just created a circle called openSUSE artwork on g+ and added the
people that have been commenting on this and other threads for the
artwork. Please accept the invitation and if some of you have been
left out please locate me on g+ under Andres Silva.

problem is I don't know how to manage google+

I have found your profile, and then?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net