[opensuse-artwork] Big Picture Idea
  • From: andi robert <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:07:20 -0600
Hi friends

It has come to our attention in recent times that we are all trying to
work out the upcoming openSUSE release artwork. Generally the process
occurs the same way, we see that there are just a few weeks ahead and
we need to get the artwork done for the release. We dig around, make
proposals, discuss changes and, more often than not, we want to make
desing decisions that are simply to big that we cannot make them for
the upcoming release. Therefore, we move these bigger design ideas for
a later time and the process repeats itself once the next release is
close.

It would be a great thing if we could work out a bigger plan now, or
after release, so that we become more united as a team and make
coherent and correlated design decisions for openSUSE. We have the
enthusiasm and people needed to have openSUSE be the most beautiful
linux distro out there. So that is my question.

Are we willing to correlate our efforts and design at a meeting,
either now or after the release of 12.1?

If so, when is a good time to meet (IRC, or G+ Hangout)?

Thank you guys, you're all the best :D

Andy