Re: [opensuse-artwork] Tumbleweed artwork?
El Lunes, 16 de Mayo de 2011 10:47:55 Jos Poortvliet escribió:
On Sunday 15 May 2011 00:03:54 Javier Llorente wrote:
El Martes, 3 de Mayo de 2011 07:59:31 Helen South escribió:
I'm not so keen on the newer version - the Fifthleg font really looks
a bit weak and cluttered in that context, maybe the weight of it is
different or something. And the geeko logo doesn't work inside the
circular graphic. The original version was clean and elegant.

Could I suggest perhaps using the Geeko head after the 'tumbleweed'
word instead, separately? or perhaps writing 'from openSUSE' in the
same font below tumbleweed....

Thanks for your suggestions.

I'm using the Geeko head as it was the ® symbol in the following drafts:

http://paste.opensuse.org/68507639
http://paste.opensuse.org/63070713

I like that one most, personally, but both are cool. And frankly, bending
ourselves in all kinds of shapes to get a geeko-ish thing in there just for
the sake of it is a bit over the top. The logo itself is awesome, with the
text 'tumbleweed' and the green color, ain't it perfect? ;-)

I'd say - get the sources in git and let's get it on the Tumbleweed page &
in our marketing materials :D

Done. Comitted to opensuse-art (00assets/logo/tumbleweed/).

--
Javier Llorente
< Previous Next >