Re: [opensuse-artwork] Thoughts on openSUSE Conference Name

On 28.04.2011, at 14:40, Pavol Rusnak wrote:

On 27/04/11 13:34, Robert Lihm wrote:
Hey Folks,

I really like the rwx3 idea and made a Conference Logo/Artwork based on it:

Grey on Grey:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/294274/oS-Conf-2011/rwx3-Conf-Logo-GreyGrey.png
RGB: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/294274/oS-Conf-2011/rwx3-Conf-Logo-RGB.png

That's nice, but I would change 3 to:

XXX
XX
XXX

Thats a funny idea! Will play with it.

to make it more obvious. Also on RGB version it is kind of hard to
recognize, how would it look if it was a little bit darker?

The 3 in the RGB version is white = the sum of RGB. But its hard to read on the
light background. I played around with a gradient instead of a solid
light-grey background.
An other idea is to make it black/dark. But that would kill the "at the end
everything will be white" ... :-/ ... I play around with it.

Cheers,

Robert

So far,

Robert