Re: [opensuse-artwork] 11.4 Promo DVDs
Hey,

On 02/18/2011 07:05 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:

Just a question out of curiosity... We are looking for a single all
around sleeve cover (ex: GNOME, KDE, SPINS, DVD, etc) or are we
looking into personalized covers according to project/LiveCD, etc?

Currently we are in need for a cover for the all in on promo DVD that is
double sided (32/64bit), includes KDE & GNOME live images and an
installation image. Everything else we can do later.

A all around would probably lower costs based on production. Another
pertinent question is the ammount of colors to be used. I'm not sure
how it works in Germany, but in Portugal the color pallet used does
mess with pricing.

True I forgot to mention this. The colours for the cover are 1-4 c CMYK
+ varnish (no UV). And they need the data in PDF 1.3. They print
according to ISO Standard 12647.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.