Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-artwork] Re: openSUSE 11.3 DVD Coverart
  • From: Sankar P <sankar.curiosity@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:56:17 +0530
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 22, 10 17:58:33 +0100, Juergen Weigert wrote:
I would like to make some openSUSE DVDs myself and distribute them for
some training related activities. Is there a way I can get the cover
art used for the 11.3 promo DVDs (joyous people jumping) ? Thanks.

see http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/blobs/master/CD-sleeve/openslx

Danke Euch Allen :-)

Denver, I am one of the longtime distributors for the promodvds. In
this case, I wanted to build a custom openSUSE distro via studio with
some packages added/removed. So the default promodvds wouldn't have
helped me. Also, I asked in the artwork channel before asking here.
Thanks :)

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com