Re: [opensuse-artwork] Bento-Theme default icon set
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:41:10 +0200
Hey!

thank you for your statements, I enjoyed to read them :-)

Right now it looks like we have the following votes:

6 Tango
1 Oxygen
2 Neutral statements

Am I right?

So, I would move the Tango Icons [1] into the Bento-Theme repository [2] and
note our decision in the style guide [2] (or someone else can do :-).

We could start a wiki page, where we note missing icons. Or has anyone a better
idea?

Btw ... how tricky is it to replace all not-tango icons from the wiki?

Thank you!

Robert

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library
[2] http://gitorious.org/opensuse/themes