Re: [opensuse-artwork] OpenSUSE 11.3 Window Decoration Idea
  • From: Raul Libório <rauhmaru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 01:27:30 -0300
Very good! +1!

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 00:19, T. J. Brumfield <enderandrew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like the concept overall. I think a very thin/fine X is still
probably the best way to go. If you want to get away from the
traditional X, maybe don't make it so large. I think the window
decoration would be especially useful in a netbook with limited
vertical space.

-- T. J. Brumfield

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:10 PM, David Musicant