Re: [opensuse-artwork] OpenSUSE 11.3 Window Decoration Idea
  • From: Laurent Espitallier <laurent.espitallier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:42:28 +0100
Le 23/12/2009 22:12, David Musicant a écrit :
I created a new look for window decoration (titlebar, etc) for OpenSUSE
11.3. It should be more consistent and (hopefully) more up to standard
with the quality of OpenSUSE design. As well, it aims to save real
estate and be non-intrusive until needed by the users.

http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Pixel_Pool/11.3/DavidMusicant_WindowsDecoration

Excellent idea !

But require some improvements on artwork side. For example I don't like upper right buttons, too minimalist to my taste.