Re: [opensuse-artwork] OpenSUSE 11.3 Window Decoration Idea
  • From: Alexey Eremenko <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:38:54 +0200
On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:12 PM, David Musicant
<david.musicant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I created a new look for window decoration (titlebar, etc) for OpenSUSE
11.3. It should be more consistent and (hopefully) more up to standard
with the quality of OpenSUSE design. As well, it aims to save real
estate and be non-intrusive until needed by the users.

http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Pixel_Pool/11.3/DavidMusicant_WindowsDecoration

The idea is original, but I don't like it, because I need to see on
which application I work now.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"