Re: [opensuse-artwork] Pixel Pool 11.2
  • From: Jakub Steiner <jimmac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:11:19 +0200
So here's what I'm thinking...

Keep the wiki pages so those proposing ideas can use their wiki page to
present the artwork they propose, but for every new proposal create a
thread on the mailinglist (or more specifically the proposer would
create the thread ;-) ), for discussion.

If this sounds good, I'll adjust the Pixel Pool wiki page appropriately.
Do we want another announcement on openSUSE News like last year? If so,
I'll write it up.

Sounds like a plan. And the announcement would be nice to have. Thanks for this!

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac@xxxxxxxxx>
http://jimmac.musichall.cz