Re: [opensuse-artwork] Pixel Pool 11.2
  • From: "Cameron Seader" <cseader@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:02:21 -0600
color Scheme can be downloaded from here
http://cameronseader.blogspot.com/2009/04/follow-up-kde4-oxygen-opensuse-color.html

enjoy!
-Cameron

On 4/7/2009 at 05:26 PM, in message
<49DB8CAA0200005B00054DC7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cameron Seader"
<cseader@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I created a color scheme too. just need to send it to you all.
-Cameron

On 4/7/2009 at 04:55 PM, in message
<49DB85870200005B00054DA5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cameron Seader"
<cseader@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check out the New KDE4 theme. Nothing special.. just some Oxygen and
traditional Dark Green background. Very nice and elegant.

http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Pixel_Pool/11.2
http://cameronseader.blogspot.com/2009/04/opensuse-112-kde4-theme.html
-Cameron

On 4/7/2009 at 03:17 PM, in message