[opensuse-artwork] Pixel Pool 11.2
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:17:56 -0500
On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 12:28 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Wiki is a better than nothing, so I'd stick with it. It's good to have
an overall look of the distro and not focus only on one part. The
biggest downside having this on the wiki is that we perhaps haven't had
a discussion around those designs going. Maybe we should urge people to
pitch their idea/design here on the list so it doesn't feel like posting
to /dev/null.

So here's what I'm thinking...

Keep the wiki pages so those proposing ideas can use their wiki page to
present the artwork they propose, but for every new proposal create a
thread on the mailinglist (or more specifically the proposer would
create the thread ;-) ), for discussion.

If this sounds good, I'll adjust the Pixel Pool wiki page appropriately.
Do we want another announcement on openSUSE News like last year? If so,
I'll write it up.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Member