[opensuse-artwork] Pixel Pool concepts
  • From: "T. J. Brumfield" <enderandrew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:06:32 -0500
I just joined the list. I saw the call for submissions for Pixel Pool
and I've been playing with a KDE 3 theme for openSUSE. I'm not 100%
sure which direction to go in. If people like the theme, and it is
cemented a bit I can attempt to then create a KDE 4 theme and perhaps
a Gnome theme to match.

http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Pixel_Pool/11.1

In a little bit I'm going to upload a new picture with a more plain
"standard background" color. I was experimenting with an off-white
that I'm not sure I like.

Feedback would be appreciated!

-- T. J. Brumfield
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
--Douglas Adams
"Nihilism makes me smile."
--Christopher Quick