Re: [opensuse-artwork] openSUSE 11.0 Countdown
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:52:55 -0500
On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 17:17 +0200, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Hello all!

I found out that Ubuntu has nice way to promote their new release -
small banner which informs how many days are left before new version is
out. See for details. This
banner also links to information page about distribution features and
_mainly_ to beta releases which can attract more testers. I think it
would be nice if openSUSE had something similar. I would created it by
myself but unfortunately I don't have time right now.

I was thinking about this myself the other day. I love this idea.
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Mail <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
Swift Change for a Green Future: Kat Swift for President