Re: [opensuse-arm] Fwd: [opensuse-kernel] master armv7l configs
On Fri, 2012-04-27 at 16:50 +0200, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Here is a mail received on -kernel list about ARM configs.

Guillaume

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: [opensuse-kernel] master armv7l configs
Date : Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:32:23 -0400
De : Jeff Mahoney <jeffm@xxxxxxx>
Pour : openSUSE Kernel <opensuse-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à : Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all -

When I merged 3.4-rc1, I disabled ARM builds. I'd like to re-enable
them now, but have no idea what the ARM guys want for config options.

Can someone go through and sync the configs up and send a patch/pull
request for the new configs that also enable armv7l in config.conf?

Thanks.

-Jeff

Has anyone had a chance to look at this yet? If so, where are we at and
what needs doing still?

Regards,

Andy

--