Re: [opensuse-arm] In which devel project should a kernel reside?
Am 31.01.2012 14:44, schrieb Alexander Graf:

On 31.01.2012, at 14:35, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Am Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012, 14:24:28 schrieb Joop Boonen:
On Tue, January 31, 2012 1:58 pm, Alexander Graf wrote:
On 31.01.2012, at 13:54, Joop Boonen wrote:
Hi all,

I want to put the Toshiba AC100 kernel (kernel-tegra-ac100) in Factory.

This is a patched chomeOS kernel for the AC100 :
https://gitorious.org/~marvin24/ac100/marvin24s-kernel

With our goal to make the arm port an official openSUSE port, you should also
try to get the patches part our official kernel. Or even better in upstream
kernel.

Upstream please, maintaining dozens of patches in our tree doesn't help
anyone. It just makes rebasing to new kernels harder.

Easier said than done. Despite the weird name, this is the ac100 kernel
used by Ubuntu for their official Oneiric ac100 release.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TEGRA/AC100#Kernel_development

This whole kernel situation on ARM is a serious nightmare ...

Yes. Maybe we should switch to a Linaro kernel. ;)

Andreas