Re: [opensuse-arm] Chance for a meet up or two
On Thu, January 26, 2012 1:51 pm, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
Aloha oh wonderous iron pumping Geekos,

Sorry for the over enthusiastic opening, my brain is slowly turning to
mush. With FOSDEM coming up in a week's time I thought it would be a
good idea to see if those that are attending can get together for a bit
of a session to iron out issues etc. It wont necessarily be a hugely
productive one, as in we may not be able to do any coding etc, but we
should at least be able to note some action items etc down.

I will be at FOSDEM both days Saturday and Sunday. I will attend some
presentations, I will be available when we can talk about the ARM port of
openSUSE.

I will bring my Toshiba AC100, with openSUSE installed on it.

Also I am going to be at the mother ship on the 21st Feb till the 23rd
Feb, and was hoping to spend a couple of days hacking/packaging/whatever
is needed to get things moving further. I have a Board meeting on the
22nd Feb all day but both 21st & 23rd are free. If those in NUE are able
to, it would be great to have as many heads/hands/eyes in a room to pull
a rabbit out of the hat.

I don't know what the plans are. If it is very useful I don't mind
traveling down to N├╝rnberg.

Any one up for either of these?

Regards,

Andy