Re: [opensuse-arm] Re: FOSDEM talk
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:19:43 +0100
Michal Hrusecky <michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michal Hrusecky - 9:20 16.01.12 wrote:
Hi,

so I went to the mailing list and got slot reserved in the
CrossDistribution Devroom for the openSUSE on ARM talk. According
to the current schedule it looks like it will be on Sunday:

10:30-11:00 Michal Hrusecky: openSUSE on ARM
11:00-12:00 Adrian Schröter: OBS Cross Build

I'm going to prepare some slides, hopefully soon and will post it
here for comments. Although I'm listed in schedule, it definitely
doesn't mean that I want to steal all the attention. IIRC there is
plenty of space on stage :-D My intentions are to make openSUSE ARM
port more famous, hopefully attract more people and do some good
introduction for Adrians talk :-D

Ok, so here is[1] the first draft of slides about what I want to speak
about. I want to mention HP Project Moonshot[2] as well, but haven't
found suitable image so far, so it will be included later. What I
wanted to ask for is some feedback especially what am I missing
(especially in troubles section) or what I have wrong.

Generally any feedback appreciated.

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8023816/chameleon.pdf
[2] http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/iss/110111.aspx

You might want to suggest that anybody who wants good support for their
favorite hardware should donate some of it to the the project.

Bill