Re: [opensuse-arm] openSUSE ARM images
On Saturday 07 January 2012, Alexander Graf wrote:

I started work on an Efika kiwi description, but didn't finish it until
xmas and am. currectly busy on some PPC work :)

But as soon as I have something I'll let you know!

Hi,

we have a "JeOS" image building in the build service:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=JeOS&project=openSUSE%3AFactory%3AARM

(well at the moment it is broken due to an unrelated package messup that I
already fixed, but anyway).

this image should boot on pandaboards (did not personally try it yet, but will
as soon as I find a free minute). if there are any fixes needed, please
submitrequest them.

if somebody could tell me what the difference for efika's is, then I'll be
glad to add a JeOS-efikamx as well.

Thanks,
Dirk