Re: [opensuse-arm] openSUSE ARM images
  • From: Andreas Färber <afaerber@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:39:37 +0100
Hi,

Am 05.01.2012 12:25, schrieb Joop Boonen:
I now have two working openSUSE ARM images. For the Pandaboard and the
Toshiba AC100.
I wonder if we have a location where these images can be put so people who
want to test or help out the openSUSE ARM project?
These images can be used for a local native (osc/kiwi) build.

I'd be very interested in trying it out on my AC100. I do believe the
official Ubuntu port is still based on a 2.6.32 branch though and not
everything is upstream yet.

Did you port U-Boot, or did you stick with the Android Boot Image format?

Regards,
Andreas