Re: [opensuse-arm] OBS ARM build discussion I would like to start
On Wednesday 21 December 2011, Joop Boonen wrote:

Because qemu is much slower them native ARM builds the external build is
way behind. So for people outside of suse.com it's not really possible to
fix packages as you don't know if the current status is still valid.

Hi Joop,

I know thats a problem. Mid-Term we would like to merge lguest which means
that we can run the native hardware virtualized and then not have the problem.

I think short term the solution would be to push a webpage that shows the
status of the buidls to the outside, as there is no problem with publishing
the build results, only access to the machines / worker network should be
restricted.

Thanks,
Dirk