[opensuse-arm] Re: kiwi arm build
Hi,

I have been checking out the kiwi build (kiwi --debug --build
suse-SLE12-JeOS --destdir /var/tmp/arm_JeoS.raw) on openSUSE. Most of it
is OK.
I've added a patch. It's also build in home:worldcitizen:armv7l kiwi .

Thanks much for the patch. I fixed the spec file and also added a proper
exclude for the main kiwi package.

* the less tool has been added
* the zypper tool has been added
* the JeOS template now comes with a pandaFlavour profile which
is imported automatically and includes the kernel and the u-boot
packages you added
* kiwi-tools has been added to the vmxboot image description

All changes pushed to master. Could you double check ?

Thanks much

Regards,
Marcus
--
Public Key available
gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xCCE3C6A2