Re: [opensuse-arm] Can openSUSE:Factory:ARM please be published
On Sun, October 2, 2011 5:28 pm, Dirk Müller wrote:
On Sunday 02 October 2011, Joop Boonen wrote:

Can openSUSE:Factory:ARM please be published?
If it's not allowed to publish it on download.opensuse.org can it please
be published like the powerpc packages? arm.opensuse.org?

As I don't know why it was disabled, I've enabled publishing of
openSUSE:Factory:ARM now.

It looks like there is an issue publishing armv7hl packages
(http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/ARM/armv7hl/).

Packages are in state: "State needs recalculations, former state was: The
repository state is being calculated right now"

Greetings,
Dirk

Regards,

Joop.