[opensuse-announce] download.opensuse.org broken down
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:58:14 +0100
I'm sorry to say that download.opensuse.org will be unavailable for some
time.

Its storage array broke down once again, and we have no backup.
(We are in need of hardware since ever; if anyone would be able to
sponsor some, we would be very glad about it.)

This affects stage.opensuse.org as well (same box).

I can't give a timeline yet, but expect it to be offline for one to
several days.

Thanks,
Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH