[opensuse-announce] Hackfest "new to Linux"
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:18:47 +0100
Hi

Some think that the information we have available online is not really suited
for beginners, especially if they are completely new to Linux. We want to
scan through the wiki to see what we already have and try to make it better.

Zonker & /me have dedicated the whole Monday, 2008-12-08 for this. Well nearly
the whole, 11:00-18:00 CET.

If you want to join us, please come to #opensuse-project on freenode.

---
For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see
http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ ;(not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org