[opensuse-announce] Reminder: openSUSE project meeting - 2008/12/03 - 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET)
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:23:08 +0100
Hi,

The next openSUSE project meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse-project IRC channel on freenode
(irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-project) tomorrow:

2008/12/03 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET)

For an overview what time this is in different timezones, use:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=03&month=12&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE. Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Project_Meeting_2008-12-03

as soon as possible. Also, if you cannot attend the meeting, but have
questions you want to see discussed, please add them to the meeting wiki
page as well.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see
http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ ;(not affiliated with
openSUSE either).
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org