[opensuse-announce] Reminder: openSUSE Marketing Meeting 2008-11-25 17:00 UTC
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:21:22 +0100

The openSUSE Marketing team is having a meeting on Tuesday in the
#opensuse-project channel on Freenode at 17:00 UTC, other times here:

Please add topics to the agenda at:

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit ;(not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx -