[opensuse-announce] Reminder: openSUSE Marketing Meeting 2008-11-25 17:00 UTC
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:21:22 +0100
Hi

The openSUSE Marketing team is having a meeting on Tuesday in the
#opensuse-project channel on Freenode at 17:00 UTC, other times here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=25&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Please add topics to the agenda at:
http://en.opensuse.org/Marketing_Team/Meetings/Marketing_Meeting_2008-11-25

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see
http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ ;(not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org