[opensuse-announce] ftp/stage/ hardware failure
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:42:23 +0100

I am sorry to inform you that we have currently a bigger hardware
failure of the raid system, which provides the content of

As a side effect, also the redirector is currently down.
This leads to error messages, if you have added any extra repositories
in your openSUSE installation.

We work on resolving this, but we have currently not the needed hardware to
replace it. The raid will become available again tomorrow, if the night over
express succeeds.

Sorry for that

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx