[opensuse-announce] ftp/stage/download.opensuse.org hardware failure
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:42:23 +0100

I am sorry to inform you that we have currently a bigger hardware
failure of the raid system, which provides the content of ftp.opensuse.org
and stage.opensuse.org.

As a side effect, also the redirector download.opensuse.org is currently down.
This leads to error messages, if you have added any extra repositories
in your openSUSE installation.

We work on resolving this, but we have currently not the needed hardware to
replace it. The raid will become available again tomorrow, if the night over
express succeeds.

Sorry for that
adrian

--