[opensuse-announce] openSUSE KDE community meeting 20071128T2200
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:39:33 +0100
It's the KDE community's meeting time again. How can 2 weeks roll around so
quickly? We must be having a lot of fun.

This time we are experimenting with a later meeting to bring in people from
other timezones. The meeting is at #opensuse-kde on
irc.freenode.net (just start Konversation) at

10pm in London, England
11pm in Santa Maria di Leuca, Italy
2pm in Vancouver, BC
5pm in Raleigh, NC
7pm in Santiago, Chile

The next meeting will be back at the regular time.

Stephan Binner wrote up a Challenges page and discussing meeting these is the
main topic. Also, the pile of patches and improvements that we have vs
vanilla KDE needs a strategy to port those or upstream them.

And if you're using the KDE 4 packages we have in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4/openSUSE_10.3 we'd love
to see what you think of them or to help with any problems

Until then,

Will

--
Desktop Engineer