Re: [opensuse-amd64] [ml-admin] Merging the architecture lists to opensuse-arch
Henne Vogelsang wrote:
we are currently trying to reduce the amount of communication channels
we provide. Because of this I would like to merge the 4 architecture
lists into one list called opensuse-arch.

If nobody objects until the 15th of November 12:00 UTC I will merge the
lists. You don't have to do anything except rewriting your filter if you
use one.

Well there's never any traffic on amd64; I suggested closing it down
quite a while ago. So since I'm not interested in the other
architectures, I guess what I need to do is unsubscribe :)