Automatic launch for usb-disks, dvds etc on SuSE 10.1?
  • From: Lennart Börjeson <Lennart.Borjeson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:04:10 +0200
I've made a fresh installation of SuSE 10.1 on a brand new Dell Precision 490.
When I connect a usb disk, or insert a dvd etc, I can access them in
konqueror using media:/, but I do not get the usual popups, i.e. launching of
kaffeine etc.

As far as I can see, the popups are enabled in the Control Centre
(Peripherals->Storage). Under the "advanced", tab everything is enabled,
including "Automatic launch..."

Any hints?

--
!++