RE: [suse-amd64] Suse 10.1 powernow-k8
  • From: "Langsdorf, Mark" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:12:04 -0500

> >> (fid 0xe

> My machine i´m runnig Suse 10.1 is a Fujitsu Siemens Scenico
> P with an Asutek A7V600/K8V Deluxe/K8V-X/A8V motherboard. I
> have the latest Bios installed.

Do you know which of those options it is? I can tell it's
not the A7v600, but I'm not sure about the others.

> On this board there is no possibility for overlocking,
> neither in Bios nor with jumpers.

Okay, it was just a thought.

> As I mentioned in my last mail, it seems to be a problem with
> the cpu-freq driver for it does not report the current freq .

No, the problem is that the powernow-k8 driver attempts
a transition and fails with the pending bit stuck.

I'll queue this for debug.

-Mark Langsdorf
AMD, Inc.

< Previous Next >