Re: [suse-amd64] Sata Raid Controller for 64 bit?
  • From: bdehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:58:45 +0000 (UTC)
We have used both the 8506 and the 9500S (4 and 8 port). Both have
performed well.

Bob Dehn

"Andy" <frum@xxxxxxxxx>
10/18/2005 02:57 AM

"Black, Alain" <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <suse-amd64@xxxxxxxx>,
<suse-ia64@xxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [suse-amd64] Sata Raid Controller for 64 bit?

>> We also use the 3ware RAID controllers for SATA. And have had no
>> problems with them.
I supose you mean the 3ware 9500S series controllers.

I couldn't find any drivers for suse 9x 64 for the 8506 series.

Andy.