Re: [suse-amd64] Superkaramba 0.35
  • From: David <spotslayer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 02:42:06 +0000 (UTC)
I have exactly the same problem. When I do the ./configure this is on the Python line.
=================================
checking for Python directory... /usr/local
checking for Python2.3... header /usr/include/python2.3 library no modules no

It does complete and say good ./configure complete. Now run make. Make complains about Python.h which is present in /user/local/python2.3. I had just set the install aside until I saw this.

David

Marios K. wrote:

Does anyone manage to compile superkaramba ?
I am trying to compile it, and althought ./configure ends ok
after make
Python.h: No such file or directory
This error appears.
I have installed Python-devel packages.