Re: [suse-amd64] SUSE 9.2 FTP distribution and ISOs
  • From: Alexandre Moutinho Santos <alex.moutinho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:08:54 +0000 (UTC)
Michaÿffffb3 Woÿffff9fniak wrote:

I think you could try the MiniCD ISO, it's about 64MB
big. Don't know if it will work from USB Pen Drives,
though, never tried it.

HTH
Mike

--- Alexandre Moutinho Santos
<alex.moutinho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:

I'm not sure whether you have read the following,

so I want to

announce it now:

http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/downloads/suse_linux/index.html

We have released our FTP installation for both

x86-64 (AMD64, EM64T)

and x86 - and also an 3.5 GB installable ISO image

that supports both

x86-64 and x86.

Have fun!

Andreas

I'm installing SuSE in a industrial PC that has no
floppy or CD-ROM, only the normal USB ports in the motherboard. Is
there any boot image for USB Pen Drives (128, 256 MB)?

Alex