The included Xine version (SuSE 9.2 AMD64)
  • From: Franz Mach <franzmach@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:54:59 +0000 (UTC)
I know that the Xine version that comes out with the
distribution is a version without the codecs for
playing encrypted DVDs for some legal reasons. Ok, but
when i try to playback a non-encrypted DVD like "der
dreizehnte Krieger" (don't know the english title) it
also fails and tells me that there're no codecs for
playing back DVDs.
I know that this DVD isn't encrypted and i can play it
with the ogle compiled without libdvdcss; why can't i
play it with SuSEs Xine version?
At this point i don't know anything what i can do with
this Xine version ... just wondering why it is
included in the distribution.

best regards,
F.Mach

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de