Re: [suse-amd64] Dont expect any "support" from suse.com !
  • From: Örn Hansen <orn.hansen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:27:07 +0000 (UTC)
torsdag 25 november 2004 01:33 skrev Marshall Kiam-Laine:
> >There is no insult, in hearing people make comments, generalizations and
> > comparisons. If you (Bald Willy) feel an insult, youre no better than he
> > is.
>
> ***yes ! a glimmer of intelligent philosophy there Orn :)
> you are too good for this newsgroup,
> why not take up linux instead, and you may even become helpful one
> day.

It happens from time to time, but I don't think it happens often enough for
me to become a "pro" like yourself. I'm just a poor peasant Icelander, who
hasn't moved to the great planes of Rome ... so I haven't grown up to
understand that Romans have a greater right to mass murder than someone else.
And, I'm so utterly dumb that I cannot find myself to accept the word and
doctrine of renounced liars and thieves as truth either.

Maybe someday, I'll find myself some religion to kling to that will tell me
that I am the "only true son of God" and all the rest are just a bunch of
Hitler typs, so that I can watch them all guttet like pigs on TV without
feeling remorse. Until then, I'll just remain a poor dumb fisherman or
peasant from Iceland. Pardon me.