Re: [suse-amd64] Dont expect any "support" from suse.com !
  • From: Willibald Krenn <Willibald.Krenn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:43:00 +0000 (UTC)
Örn Hansen schrieb:
torsdag 25 november 2004 01:33 skrev Marshall Kiam-Laine:

There is no insult, in hearing people make comments, generalizations and
comparisons. If you (Bald Willy) feel an insult, youre no better than he
is.

***yes ! a glimmer of intelligent philosophy there Orn :)
you are too good for this newsgroup,
why not take up linux instead, and you may even become helpful one
day.

@Marshall:
If you think that comparing a person living in Germany or Austria to Hitler will not seriously insult this person, you are a very sick puppy. There is no excuse for doing things like this.
By comparing someone to Hitler you are implicitely saying that he/she behaves like a Neo-Nazi. You seem to have absolutely no clue what this means to the person... By chance: Did you ever visit a KZ to see first-hand what the Hitler regime did to people? If not, then I would strongly encourage you to do this and get your Hitler-picture right again. If you afterwards still feel the need of comparing living persons to Hitler, noone can help you.

@Örn:
You ought to know that there have to be some guidelines in conversation and limits in what is allowed and what is not: Comparing someone to Hitler - even if based on ignorance - is definitely one step too far!

I see no reason why I should tolerate this behaviour and why I am not allowed to speak up. You really want me to shut up?!

There is no joking on that issue.

This was my last message on that issue,
Bald Willy
--
Those who cannot remeber the past are condemned to repeat it.