Re: [suse-amd64] Dont expect any "support" from !
  • From: Willibald Krenn <Willibald.Krenn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:43:00 +0000 (UTC)
Örn Hansen schrieb:
torsdag 25 november 2004 01:33 skrev Marshall Kiam-Laine:

There is no insult, in hearing people make comments, generalizations and
comparisons. If you (Bald Willy) feel an insult, youre no better than he

***yes ! a glimmer of intelligent philosophy there Orn :)
you are too good for this newsgroup,
why not take up linux instead, and you may even become helpful one

If you think that comparing a person living in Germany or Austria to Hitler will not seriously insult this person, you are a very sick puppy. There is no excuse for doing things like this.
By comparing someone to Hitler you are implicitely saying that he/she behaves like a Neo-Nazi. You seem to have absolutely no clue what this means to the person... By chance: Did you ever visit a KZ to see first-hand what the Hitler regime did to people? If not, then I would strongly encourage you to do this and get your Hitler-picture right again. If you afterwards still feel the need of comparing living persons to Hitler, noone can help you.

You ought to know that there have to be some guidelines in conversation and limits in what is allowed and what is not: Comparing someone to Hitler - even if based on ignorance - is definitely one step too far!

I see no reason why I should tolerate this behaviour and why I am not allowed to speak up. You really want me to shut up?!

There is no joking on that issue.

This was my last message on that issue,
Bald Willy
Those who cannot remeber the past are condemned to repeat it.