Re: lost interrupt problem
  • From: Andreas Wahlert <Andreas.Wahlert@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:33:50 +0000 (UTC)
Andi Kleen wrote:

Another point I meant to emphasise is that these errors are recent. In
the preceding six months they had not occurred at all. This suggests
some change in either harware or, more likely, software. My guess is
that there is a bug in some recently produced update.

More likely hardware actually. Lost interrupt means that the hard disk
didn't reply to a command in time. I would check the SMART statistics
using smartctl and your cables.

-Andi

Hmm,

i have testet it with a new SATA Harddisk an new cables.

Same problem.

Now i'm fighting against the console to get the kernel panic.

friendly regards

Andreas

< Previous Next >