RE: [suse-amd64] error while installing SLES 8 on 4-way Opteron
  • From: "Sergey Tolokunsky" <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:01:37 +0000 (UTC)
I tried various configurations. I replaced all memory modules with other
ones, I tried to remove half of them - but that did not help.

Actually, there are many memory tuning options in BIOS. Perhaps, I have
to change some of them. But I am not sure. So I use the default BIOS
settings.

I have tried to boot from SP3 disk, but it does not help.