Re: [suse-amd64] MPlayer 1.0pre5 - Compile Error `CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT' [SOLVED]
  • From: Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:41:37 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Guys

I eableto compile MPlayer on my AMD 64 bit Laptop disabling
the frame buffer. But now I am having another problem , though I
enable graphics mode of MPlayer & got the gmplayer binary , it is not
working. It get hagned while loading the skins.

Anirban Biswas.

--
If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah.